Smith & Nephew 59420600 No-Sting Skin-Prep Protective Dressing - Wipes, Box of 50 wipes
Couldn't load pickup availability
No-Sting Skin-Prep is a liquid film-forming skin preparation that upon application to intact or damaged skin, forms a protective interface that helps prepare skin attachment sites for drainage tubes, external catheters, surrounding ostomy sites and other adhesive dressings.
- Does not contain alcohol and therefore will reduce the potential for stinging.
- Helps tape and film adhesion. Only one coat is required, so less product is used per application.
- Removes easily using skin cleanser or soap and water, so unsanitary residue is not left in or around the wound area.
- Thick formula means only one coat is needed to form a protective film, so patients are more comfortable during application.
- Applies easily, even on awkward areas such as elbows, knees, and heels. Moves naturally with patients' skin and won't crack or peel.
Box of 50 wipes