Smith & Nephew 59420700 No-Sting Skin-Prep Protective Dressing - Foil-wrapped Swabs, Box of 50 swabs
Couldn't load pickup availability
No-Sting Skin-Prep is a liquid film-forming skin preparation that upon application to intact or damaged skin, forms a protective interface that helps prepare skin attachment sites for drainage tubes, external catheters, surrounding ostomy sites and other adhesive dressings.
- Does not contain alcohol and therefore will reduce the potential for stinging.
- Helps tape and film adhesion. Only one coat is required, so less product is used per application.
- Removes easily using skin cleanser or soap and water, so unsanitary residue is not left in or around the wound area.
- Thick formula means only one coat is needed to form a protective film, so patients are more comfortable during application.
- Applies easily, even on awkward areas such as elbows, knees, and heels. Moves naturally with patients' skin and won't crack or peel.
This product used to be identified by 420700.
Box of 50 swabs